Head of Fundraising Strategy & Innovation
- Contract Type
Age UK are recruiting for a Head of Fundraising Strategy & Innovation to lead their award winning team at an exciting time of fundraising growth and development.
This post will lead on strategy development and innovation culture across the fundraising directorate, ensuring fundraising awareness is embedded throughout the organisation and opportunities for cross directorate working are embraced.
Focused on strategic planning, alignment and monitoring of our fundraising operations and processes to ensure that we meet strategic fundraising objectives, whilst creating a culture of innovation, development, continuous improvement, and success.
The successful post holder will champion audience led fundraising across the fundraising division, using insight and analysis to identify and share opportunities. Supporting teams to drive business decisions that enable growth and instilling best practice across the division.
This fantastic opportunity offers hybrid and flexible working between home and a central London co-working hub.
You will have:
* Proven track record of success across individual or mass-market fundraising areas/audiences
* Deep understanding and proven track record of marketing and stewardship techniques
* Proven skills in strategic thinking and planning and complex problem solving on key issues
* Demonstrable ability to use data and insight to inform decision making and product and/or process improvement
* Ambition, drive and enthusiasm to lead and embed a culture of top-class fundraising performance
* Evidence of developing and implementing new process or products
* Proven experience of planning and process management and improving operational processes or systems
* Proven experience of leading cross-team projects and influencing and motivating a variety of stakeholders at all levels
* A high level of emotional intelligence with ability to navigate the dynamics of relationships to achieve objectives
What we offer in return:
* Competitive salary, 26 days annual leave + bank holidays + annual leave purchase scheme.
* Excellent pension scheme, life assurance, Simply Health cashback plan and EAP.
* Car Benefit Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Season Ticket Loan.
* Techscheme - buy any tech from Apple or Currys, up to £1000, and spread the cost over 12 months, interest free
* Discount on Gym Membership and Go Sweat Fitness & Wellbeing Benefit.
* You Did It Awards - recognition awards from £100-250.
For a full list of benefits please click here https://www.ageuk.org.uk/about-us/jobs/employee-benefits/
Age UK is an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
Age UK is committed to safeguarding adults at risk, and children, from abuse and neglect. We expect everyone who works with us to share this commitment.
Early application is encouraged as we will review applications throughout the advertising period and reserve the right to close the advert at any time.
Age UK politely requests no contact from recruitment agencies or media sales. We do not accept speculative CVs from recruitment agencies nor accept the fees associated with them.