Harris Hill are partnering with a fantastic charity, passionate about building better futures for people working in horticulture, in their search for a Caseworker based in the South West of England.
The Casework Team deliver help services which include advice, information and support for people working across horticulture. The team provide generalist advice across areas such as social care, health, benefits, housing and employment, often having an area of speciality.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience undertaking comprehensive holistic assessments across outcome areas of health, wellbeing, self-care, housing, money, family, relationships, safety and crime
- Experience of measuring the impact of interventions delivered
- Experience of delivering advice to people, across areas of employment, money confidence, housing, social care, benefits and health systems
- Experience in delivering a telephone helpline or advice service in the community or on occasion in service users homes
- Experience of scrutinising complex information to produce concise reports, comprehensive case records and high-quality casework and associated correspondence
- Highly developed communication skills including, discretion and capacity to deal efficiently, and effectively with people experiencing traumatic or difficult circumstances and/or from different cultural backgrounds
- Experience of using interpersonal skills, including active listening and questioning skills to understand the needs of others, causal issues to inform case management plans
- Ability to interact and network with line managers, colleagues, volunteers, partner organisations, external agencies and service users
- Ability to work flexibly across geographical regions as required
If this sounds like you and you’re interested in hearing more, please do get in touch ASAP!
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted with further information.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.