Harris Hill is recruiting for a Interim Finance System Integration Lead on a 6-9 Month fixed term contract for this Well-Established Charity based in London (hybrid)
- Salary: to £85,000pa - £90,000pa Pro Rata
- Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- Contract Length: 6 - 9 Months Fixed Term
- Position: Full Time
- Hybrid Working: 2 or 3 days a week is required at their offices in London. 2 or 3 days working from home.
- Working Pattern: Flexible working
- Reports to: Director of Finance & ICT
- Line manages: No direct reports (Project Standalone role)
This position is updating Sage 50 to Sage Intacct Cloud
****** Please apply immediately, Interviews are available as soon as possible. *******
- As Project Lead you will ensure the delivery and continued development of consistently high quality, cost-effective and responsive services.
- The role will lead on the installation through to the development and implementation of Sage Intacct and associated accounting systems enhancements. The role will lead on the training of Budget holders across the organisation.
- In addition to systems development, you will work across the charity as a Business partner to Budget holders which will include managing budgets, managing restricted funds, setting budgets and providing financial information for funder reporting purposes.
- You will also work alongside the Head of Finance & Directors.
- Act as the project lead on the installation and embed the new accounting system Sage Intacct.
- To lead from a financial perspective on the integration of Sage Intacct and other systems within the charity, and to ensure the charity has a central source of truth for all contracts and grants.
- To be the Finance Business Partner to all budget holders, reviewing budgets, actuals and variances
- To develop dashboards for budget holders and the use of associated technology.
- To work across the charity to improve financial processes and systems, including the reporting of people allocation to cost centres process.
- Maintain the activity/cost centre budgets within the Finance systems and to ensure Finance has the latest version.
- The role will lead on process enhancements and the introduction of new technology into the charity’s new accounting system.
- You will ensure the information generated for budget holders is timely, accurate and enables good organisational decision making and quality reporting to Funders.