Harris Hill are delighted to be supporting a health focused charity to recruit their new Head of Fundraising.
2024 is going to be an important year for this organisation, so they are looking for an experienced fundraiser to lead their 60th year celebrations and capital appeal. You will lead a team of 3 fundraisers and an administrator across all income streams with a particular focus on Trusts and Major gifts.
Key skills and experience will include;
- Qualified fundraising professional with recent experience
- Proven track record of managing an effective fundraising function, meeting and exceeding targets both personally and through others;
- Practical experience with fundraising through trusts and major gifts, including wills;
- Experience of launching and overseeing large capital appeal(s)
- Strong leadership and management skills, experienced at leading, managing and motivating a small fundraising team;
- Excellent relationship building and networking skills – experienced at presenting to various audiences;
- Strong planning, organisation and project management skills;
- Initiative and drive to succeed, working well collaboratively and independently;
- Experience within health/healthcare sector is desirable.
For more information about this position and next steps please apply here now or contact Hayley at Harris Hill on 02078207306.
Harris Hill Charities Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.