An amazing opportunity for a talented Marketing Communications Manager to join a national health charity for a 9-10 month contract, in a remote role, with travel to London once a month.
Your aim and that of the team is to showcase the incredible work that goes on across the charity to their different audiences and amplify the voice of people affected by the disease to the public.
You will help shape, manage and deliver their influential awareness month campaign from inception to launch in September 2024.
They’ll be looking to you to manage the team to grow their audience reach and maximise brand appeal by telling the story of life with this health disease. You’ll need to be confident in establishing networks and relationships across the charity to generate leads for content.
An important part of the role will be overseeing and sculpting our communications calendar, campaigns and digital engagement and leading the team to deliver engaging and thought-provoking initiatives. You will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day management and the development of the charity’s digital presence, including website, social media channels, e-marketing and image library.
Is this role right for you?
- Line management is key, as you will support and line manage the Digital Marketing Coordinator, and Content Creator (appointing in early 2024).
- We need you in post by 2 January 2024, but if you can start in December 2023 you will have the opportunity to work alongside the existing post-holder for a month. The contract will end on 27 September 2024.
- Digitally savvy. Understanding of using data insights to improve online engagement and grow audiences.
- Breadth of experience across communications and marketing, and being a brand ambassador are essential
- Experience working in a charity setting previously
You will join a supportive, small and friendly team, where you can run with your creative ideas. You will benefit from a highly flexible working environment.
- Location- REMOTE. Home-working, with meetings in London once a month (expenses paid).
- Salary £35,000 per annum
- Full-time hours, Contract up to 27th September 2024.
- Closing date- Firm closing date is Thursday 23rd November.
- Interviews- w/c 27th November, online.
For the full job pack, and to hear about this amazing team, and growing charity, email Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org