I have a fantastic permanent opportunity at an evangelical theological college based in Northwood, Hillingdon. Joining at an important moment in the life of the School, with a new 5 year strategic plan having just been rolled out, the Marketing and Communications Manager is key to the delivery of their ambitions for institutional growth. The role is offered as either 4 or 5 days a week.You will work closely with the Recruitment & Admissions Manager to increase student recruitment by improving their visibility across all the forms of media – print, broadcast, online and social media. You will also work closely with the Marketing and Communications Officer, who is a fantastic writer and content producer, who will support with social media and PR releases. The Marketing and Communications Manager carries overall responsibility for the key areas of Marketing, PR and Communications.The school is one of the largest Evangelical theological colleges in Europe, with a strong academic reputation. They have been providing academic evangelical theological education since 1943. It is committed to serving the Church globally and training Christian disciples who transform wider society through their life and witness.There is an occupational requirement for the post holder to be a practising Christian in accordance with the Equality Act 2010: Part 1, Schedule 9.
- Salary: £40,000 per annum.
- Blended office and home time- 3 days in the office, 2 from home.
- Location: Northwood, Hillingdon (HA6 2UW)- walking distance to the Metropolitan line. OR Free parking on site.
- This is a permanent role, with flexibility for this role to be either 4 or 5 days a week.
- Hours: Either 28 or 35 hours per week. The usual working day is 9.00 am to 5.00 pm although some evening and weekend working may be required.
- Holidays: 24 days per annum plus public holidays for 1.0 FTE role and pro-rata accordingly.
The school is closed between Christmas and the New Year and this is given as additional leave.For more information, please email Hannah.email@example.com
Please note the school are eager to interview and recruit quickly, so please get in touch ASAP!I look forward to hearing from you