Are you passionate about children’s rights and equality for girls? If so, join us as a Trustee.
Plan International UK is an independent development and humanitarian charity that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for an equal world where every child can reach their full potential and every girl can choose their own future. We are looking for three new Trustees to join our Board and help steer and govern the organisation so that we continue to develop and deliver maximum impact for children and girls.
We are particularly looking for Trustees who can bring the following skills and experience:
- a civil society actor who lives and/or works in a country where Plan works, in particular Africa and the Middle East
- an experienced finance director of a large UK charity with significant public fundraising activity - who would also sit on the Audit, Finance & Risk Committee
- solid experience of working on development and humanitarian programmes (with an understanding of climate and environment issues desirable)
- experience of advocacy and/or campaigning
- any other skills or experience relevant to our work
We aim to have a diverse and inclusive Board of Trustees and welcome people with diverse backgrounds and lived experience. Currently one of our Trustees lives and works in a country where Plan delivers programmes, and we would like to recruit a second.
You can find full details of these roles and how to apply via our website.
Closing Date: Sunday 3rd December 2023 (11.59pm)
Online Interviews will take place on the mornings of 30th January, 2nd February and 6th February 2024.
We look forward to hearing from you.