Position: Corporate Partnerships Manager
Type: Full-time (35 hours per week), permanent
Location: Office-based in London, N4 with flexibility to work remotely.
Salary: £40,402 - £45,910 per annum plus excellent benefits
Salary Band: Band G1
Our client is a charity that makes sure people living with MS are at the centre of everything they do. And it’s this commitment that unites them across the UK.
The charity's work is based on the hopes and aspirations of the MS community. Together they campaign at all levels, fund ground-breaking research and provide award winning support and information.
The charity's people are their greatest asset and the key to their success. They offer a vibrant, progressive environment where you will make a difference.
About this job
They are looking for an experienced, confident and articulate Corporate Partnerships Manager to help them generate income from a portfolio of corporate partners to deliver or exceed their budgeted income.
Leading the team in identifying and securing new business in order to establish a strong pipeline of prospective corporate partners.
This is a great opportunity to build on your experience within corporate fundraising and gain managerial skills.
Your key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Delivering income at or above the agreed budget level from corporate relationships and activities as agreed within the annual budget and business plan.
- Providing management and direction for Corporate Fundraising activities across the charity.
- Establishing and keeping the charity at the forefront of UK fundraising from corporate sources at UK, national and local levels.
- Developing and managing a range of cases for corporate supporters including sponsorship, commercial partnerships, employee fundraising, strategic relationships, and pro bono opportunities.
- As a member of their Philanthropy & Partnerships management team, supporting their Head of Corporate & Trust Partnerships and contribute to the leadership, planning and policy formulation of the directorate as a whole.
- As a member of their management community influencing and implementing the charity's direction of travel to meet their organisational objectives.
About the Employer
They offer 35 days annual leave (pro rata for part time employees) including bank holidays.
They have a range of employee benefits including (but not limited to):
- Flexible and smart working (with the opportunity to work remotely and find a smart working pattern that suits both you and the employer)
- Opportunity to buy and sell annual leave
- Enhanced family friendly, disability and carer’s leave
- Discounted season ticket loan/pension scheme/Cycle to work scheme/Interest-free emergency loans
The charity is in the midst of an exciting, transformational, period which builds on their great history and will drive them towards achieving their mission and vision as they embark on their Every MS Story strategy.
Right to work in the UK
The successful candidate must have the right to work in the UK. If they do offer you employment, you’ll be required to provide documentation to show that you’re eligible to be employed in the UK before starting employment.
The full list of UK visas and permits that grant you the right to work in the UK can be found on the UK government website. This charity currently does not have a Sponsor Licence agreement with the Home Office and will not be in a position to support you with any visa applications you may make.
Closing date: 9am on Monday 15 August 2022
How to apply:
Please click 'Apply' and follow the job board process. You will receive an email from CHM Recruit containing further information on how to apply for the role.
Please note that although you may be asked by the job board to upload a CV, you are not applying at this stage.
Our client is a Disability Confident Employer. They are committed to promoting equality and diversity. They particularly welcome applications from people with disabilities and/or from ethnic minority backgrounds, where they are looking to build stronger and better representation among their staff.
No agencies please.