Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for a Monitoring and Reporting Officer to focus on the implementation of a UNICEF funded programme, Stand By Me.
Position: Monitoring and Reporting Officer
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week (Monday to Friday) with flexibility required
Salary: 28 - £31k (location dependant)
Contract: This role is funded for two years through a partnership with UNICEF
Benefits: Life insurance, critical illness, healthcare cash back scheme, private medical insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave
Closing Date: 12th August 2022
As Monitoring and Reporting Officer, you will report to the Senior Operations Manager and help to develop and implement monitoring and reporting processes across the Foundation’s grant-giving activities.
The initial focus of this role will be monitoring and reporting in relation to the implementation of a UNICEF funded programme, Stand By Me. This programme is a collaboration between the Foundation and the Award in Romania, Slovakia and the Czech Republic, leveraging the Award’s framework for non-formal education and learning as a tool for community inclusion. This role will also work closely with colleagues from the Operations and Finance team to ensure accurate information is delivered to key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
Monitoring and evaluation
- Chase, review and approve grant reports from existing recipients
- Collation of timely reports for internal Senior Management Team
- Review and improve the sustainability of the projects the charity is funding
- Supporting the Senior Operations Manager to develop, implement and maintain the ‘Stand By Me Programme’ monitoring frameworks and tools
- Develop, review, and disseminate performance indicators and methodologies to Operators to collect data and meet end targets
- Together with the Senior Operations Manager oversee the grant budget and ensure that operators deliver on budget
- Support the Senior Operations Manager with the financial reporting for Senior Management and various stakeholders
- Continuously streamline and improve the quality, consistency and reliability of the collection, processing and management of data as it relates to planning, monitoring and reporting
- Support the development of other Foundation grant reporting efforts as required
As Monitoring and Reporting Officer, you must have excellent knowledge of results-based monitoring and reporting, including experience in sampling techniques and the use of computer software in support of monitoring, reporting and statistical analysis. You will have strong organisational and administrative skills, and ideally have experience working with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.
About the Organisation
The charity is the world’s leading youth achievement award, equipping young people for life and work. Each year, more than one million young people take part in the Award in over 130 countries and territories. The organisation drives and supports the Award’s global growth, through supporting the Award in those countries and territories, so more young people can take part.
You may also have experience in areas such as Monitoring and Reporting Assistant, Research, Research and Evaluation, Monitoring and Evaluation, Impact and Evaluation, Data, Data Reporting and Research, Insight and Impact, Research Officer, Research and Evaluation Officer, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Impact and Evaluation Officer, Data Officer, Data Reporting and Research Officer, Insight and Impact Officer, Quantitative and Qualitative.
PLEASE NOTE: This role is being advertised by NFP People on behalf of the organisation.