Our client, a children's hospice, supports families and cares for children and young people with life threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk.
Administrator – Corporate Fundraising
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours per week – Part time applications considered
Location: Milton Hospice, CB24
Job Type: Permanent
- An experienced administrator looking to work in a vibrant and busy fundraising team
- Well organised, with an eye for detail and ability to work to deadlines.
Do you have:
- Experience of working in a professional role as part of a variety of business and social events
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Reports directly to the Corporate Fundraising Manager
- The Corporate Fundraising Administrator will assist in all activities to support the Fundraising strategy to maximise income and increase the number of corporate partnerships within the Cambridgeshire area.
- To help with the relationship management of corporate supporters
- To assist in the research of new corporate supporters in order to increase income
- To solicit corporate sponsors for many events across the region for the charity
- To support the Corporate Fundraising team and Corporate Fundraising Manager with large accounts where required
- To lead on Corporate Donor communications where required including mass fundraising initiative mailouts
- To keep the supporter database up to date
Comprehensive range of benefits:
- Free onsite parking
- Enhanced Annual leave Entitlement - 27 days + 8 UK
- Bank Holidays
- Subsidised meals
- Additional holiday purchase scheme
- AVIVA pension package – up to 7% Employer Contribution NHS pension - continuation of if already contributing
- Life Assurance
- Free Eye Tests
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
Closing date: 23:59, 01/08/2022
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to complete your application for this position.
They are committed to promoting equality and respecting diversity. They actively welcome applications from all sections of the community, in particular from eligible candidates from BAME backgrounds.
They are proud to be Investors in People accredited.
They reserve the right to close this vacancy early, should they receive a sufficient number of applications.
This post is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check prior to appointment.
No agencies please.