Residential Team Manager
Salary: £51,000 to £55,000 plus benefits + On-Call Allowance £2,000 + Pension + Travel
Location: Yvonne House on Wandsworth Road (SW8 4TE) and office on Lambeth Walk (SE11 6EE)
Hours: Full-time (40hrs pw), working flexibly, including evenings and weekends, and participation in the Managers’ on-call rota
At Young Futures we have strong track record in providing excellent semi-independent provision to young people aged 16+, scoring outstandingly in all service reviews. Our plan is to register with Ofsted and support children aged 14-17 years old.
Whilst we have a stunning, modern, purpose-built, all-female therapeutic unit, Yvonne House in SW8, our greatest asset is our people.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, passionate and authentic Residential Team Manager to manage Yvonne House and help prepare for Ofsted registration later this year.
Do you have?
- A passion for excellence
- At least 2 years’ experience of managing a team in supporting young people (as a Manager or Deputy Manager).
- Good working knowledge of relevant policies; our key external regulator Ofsted; and experience in meeting Children’s Home Regulations and Quality Standards.
- Ability to facilitate a culture of self-advocacy and co-production that best enables young people to have their voice heard.
- Please note that if you do not have the Level 5 Diploma, we will support you in achieving this within the timeframe set in the Children’s Homes Regulations.
Salary & Benefits
We believe all staff should be paid well for work that delivers excellent services and changes the lives of young people in and leaving care.
As a result, we offer:
- Competitive Sector Salary (including options to flex working hours up or down) + Work Related Travel + Pension Contribution
- Generous Annual Leave - 35 Days pro-rata, including Bank Holidays.
- Wellbeing Budget (£25 per month for all staff to encourage self-care)
- Monthly wellbeing time
- Training and Support - online modules, group training and personal training budget
- Line Management and Therapeutic 1:1 Supervision, and Therapeutic Group Supervision monthly
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Closing Date: Midnight Thursday 11th August
Interviews: From Monday 15th August
Start Date: Late September
To Apply and for more information:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website.
No agencies please.