Corporate Partnerships Executive
We have an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Partnership Executive to manage and develop corporate partnerships within a charity
This role will help to support and implement a key area of the charity’s new Income generation strategy aligned to corporate partnerships – enabling the charity to connect more people than ever to community green spaces across the UK.
Position: Corporate Executive
Location: London or Doncaster with hybrid working
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum (with London Weighting if based in London).
Hours: 35 hrs per week, Full time, permanent although flexible working may be considered
Closing Date: 28th July 2022
About the Role:
The role of Corporate Partnership Executive will play a central role in the wider Fundraising & Partnerships team and deliver the charity’s Income Generation strategy.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- To prospect and develop a rolling pipeline of corporate partners to approach
- To play a central role in the wider Fundraising & Partnerships team and deliver TCV’s Income Generation strategy.
- To prospect and develop a rolling pipeline of corporate partners to approach.
- Create compelling and reasoned corporate partnership proposals.
- To lead on pitching and communicating our case for support.
- Account manage existing relationships
- Provide tailored proposals for each partnership
- Create on-going and end of relationship reports for corporate partners
- Review, improve and streamline our ways of working
- Adherence to the charity’s policies and procedures, including Health and Safety and Safeguarding
As Corporate Partnership Executive you will have previous experience developing and managing corporate partnerships and experienced in prospecting and pipelining.
You will bring with you the following key skills and experience:
- A confident communicator, able to manage and develop great stakeholder relationships
- You will have an eye for attention to detail to ensure accuracy and credibility in your work
- Problem solving skills – enabling you to face challenges and work toward solutions to get the job done
- Keeping calm under pressure and able to manage a varied and busy workload
- Skilled using Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- This role with require travel within the UK, so a full UK driving License is essential
As well as working for a charity that makes a real difference to communities, by connecting people and green spaces to deliver lasting outcomes, you will also receive the following fantastic benefits:
- 25 days holiday PLUS bank holidays, increasing to 30 days per year
- Pension scheme
- Tax free childcare scheme
- Health Assured Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA Health cash plan
- Development Leave – up to 5 days per year for approved conservation task or development opportunity
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance
- Living wage foundation employer
- A range of discounts including high street retailers, cinema, tickets, holidays etc.
About the charity
Our client is a conservation charity working with community volunteers to deliver practical solutions to the real-life challenges they face, their activities have a lasting impact on people’s health, prospects and outdoor spaces. This is a great opportunity for someone with a track record of generating income in a charity setting.
If you're looking for your next exciting step in the charity sector and feel you have the experience and drive to deliver this role, please get in touch.
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Business Corporate Executive, Income Generation Manager, Senior Partnerships Manager, Executive Partnerships Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Corporate Partnership Manager etc.