- An exciting part-time opportunity for an experienced Marketer in the NFP space
- Developing and delivering a brand new Marketing and fundraising strategy
About Our Client
The Outlook Foundation is a registered Charity dedicated to high quality living and training in preparation for independence, appropriate to ability, for young adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities. The Charity has three houses in Brighton & Hove, one offers a 24/7 residential & training service whilst the others are dedicated to supported living.
Mission Statement: Empowering people with learning disabilities by providing safe, comfortable homes in the community. Delivering person centred support, educational development, life skills training and promoting wellbeing, which will enable individuals to achieve their full potential.
The successful Marketing and Fundraising Lead will have the following responsibilities;
- Undertake the scheduling and implementation of a range of activities designed to both raise the profile of the Foundation and to generate income in line with the agreed budget. Activities should include:
- Brand - Take control of the TOF Brand, develop and apply consistent values and ensure that collateral underpins the overall vision and objectives of the Foundation
- PR related events such as 'Open House', Garden Parties, participation in local events such as carnivals, fetes, etc
- Revenue generating events such as Brighton Marathon, London Marathon, London-Brighton cycle ride, music festivals, retail opportunities (pop-up kitchens, nominated charity, bring and buy sales etc)
- Social Media: Develop the social media channels and maintain a steady flow of news, updates etc through the website and through Facebook and other digital media.
- Relationship Marketing: Build a number of core relationships with high profile supporters. This should include individuals, local businesses and local high profile organisations such as Brighton & Hove FC.
- Finance: Develop, monitor and deliver a Marketing Budget that is aligned with the overall TOF Budget
- Applications for Grants etc: A key role is to oversee, implement and maintain a record of applications for project funding using portals such as Grantsonline.org
The Successful Applicant
The successful Marketing and Fundraising Lead should ideally have the following skillset;
- A strong track record in broad Marketing roles
- Ideally experience and understanding of working in the Not-for-Profit sector
- Ability to work independently and use own initiative
- Empathy with people with disabilities and learning issues
- Knowledge of the local environment (Brighton and surrounding areas) would be advantageous
- A team player who is comfortable engaging with both residents, parents/carers and the internal team when needed
- Strong stakeholder management - an ability to develop and sustain a strong working relationship with the Management and Directors
- A full security and DBS check will be undertaken before the position is appointed
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a salary of £40,000 FTE +benefits on a part time contract of 20 hours per week.
These hours can be either condensed across 2.5/3 days or be worked over 5 days.
For any more information please contact Amie Hemson on 0782 687 3350 who will be able to share with you the full job description
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPSZJN0620225664587Z