Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a leading independent school in their search for an Engagement and Events Manager.
You will deliver events and engagement activities for the whole of the school's community: pupils, Old Paulines, parents of current and/or former pupils, and staff.
You will deliver on a day-to-day basis a programme of brilliantly executed opportunities, including both virtual and physical event formats, for members of this community to engage in a number of ways whether socially, professionally or philanthropically.
Ideally you will have:
- A track record of delivering highly sophisticated events and communications programmes.
- experience working in development/alumni relations or equivalent profession.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Experience of donor care management.
- Experience of volunteer management; committees, project teams or similar.
Contract type: permanent
Salary: £28,000- £32,000
If you are interested in the role or want to learn more, then please do get in touch with Dagmara on 02078207315 or email her at Dagmara.email@example.com
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.