Job title: Community Fundraiser
Location: Bishop’s Stortford
Duration of work: 2 days a week on a 12 month contract, Ideally 1 day a week in the office
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Salary: £13.13 an hour depending on experience
Our client is looking for a Community Fundraiser to raise funds and build awareness of the work of the charity. The position is part time and has the option to work flexibly. To include the following:
- Achieve community fundraising target of £25k.
- Fundraising through 5 key areas - corporate/ businesses, local community, churches, schools and individuals.
- Create and implement fundraising cycle of events and campaigns.
- Keep oversight of current donors and their specific requirements.
- Work closely with the youth work team to align community needs when developing programmes and events.
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate the charity’s community fundraising strategy.
- Create reports for the annual review, website, newsletters, local newspaper, local schools, churches and trustees meetings on a regular basis
- Create and post social media content.
- Create case studies for fundraising purposes.
- A passion for the work and mission of the youth project.
- Proven track record as a community fundraiser or sales and marketing experience.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to produce concise and persuasive writing in appropriate time frames.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required to build relationships with potential partners.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, and preferably experience in using a CRM system to manage donor relationships.
- The ability to collaborate closely with colleagues to understand the value of projects and gather required information.
- The post holder will work within a Christian environment and therefore it will be necessary for the post holder to have sympathy and understanding for the Christian faith.
The closing date for applications is Friday 8th July 2022 at 1pm.
Interviews: w/c 11th July 2022
If you would like to apply for this position, please click the apply button and attach your CV and covering letter. It will be sent automatically to the employer.
Any person considering applying for this position should be committed to the overall vision, values and ethos of the charity and to the leadership of the organisation.
No agencies please.