Our client is the independent charity that looks after six of the most wonderful palaces in the world.
Departments: Information Systems
Location: East Molesey, Surrey
Salary: £49,249 Per Annum
Days/Hours of work: 36 hours per week, Monday to Friday
About the role
They are a team of people who love and look after six of the most wonderful palaces in the world. They create space for spirits to stir and be stirred.
They have an opportunity for a Delivery Partner to join their Information Systems Business Solutions Team.
In this role you’ll be building and managing relationships with stakeholders and working in cross functional teams using an Agile framework to deliver digital, technology and business solutions projects from inception right through to service transition.
Working closely with their business teams, you’ll be leading workshops, design sessions and Proofs of Concepts, collaborating with product owners to agree project approaches, building product backlogs, and communicating progress with stakeholders, colleagues and the wider organisation. Your understanding and application of security and compliance considerations, as well as managing project risk, will ensure delivery of products and solutions, on time and within budget, and will ensure that they can be confident in using, supporting and exploiting the capability they bring.
• Hybrid working
• Enhanced holiday entitlement
• Generous Employers Pension Contributions (up to 11%)
• Annual Pay reviews & Bonuses
• Critical Illness Cover & Life Assurance
• Family friendly policies and benefits
• Staff discounts and membership to all client sites
You should have experience in the following:
• Leading on the delivery of business solutions using the appropriate project framework or methodology, and the investigation, definition and resolution of complex issues.
• Collaborating, communicating and presenting complex information effectively with technical and business colleagues and customers will be key in successful project delivery.
• Maximizing the capabilities of a wide variety of different business applications and technologies as well as identifying and implementing new business solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft 365 technologies and applications (including MS Teams, SharePoint and the Power Platform) would be an advantage.
• They have adopted a hybrid model of part working from home and part working from site, they are open to discussing what best works for individuals and their work life balance whilst also delivering the business requirements.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and truly values a diverse workforce. Applications are welcome from candidates regardless of their background.
You may have experience of the following: Business Solutions, Information Systems, IT Project Manager, IS Project Manager, Scrum Master, Delivery Partner, Project Management, IS Delivery Partner, Technical Architect, Systems Engineer, Solutions Architect, Business Systems Manager, etc.
Ref: 133 940