Could you own and develop this charity’s aspirational corporate fundraising proposition and to grow corporate income in order to deliver an annual £2,000,000 from corporate partnerships within five years?
Corporate Development Manager
Contract Type: Full Time (35 hours pw)
Reports to: Director of Income Generation and Development
Direct Reports: None
Location: Milton Keynes Head Office. This organisation offers hybrid working, employees have the flexibility to work from home up to two days per week.
Salary: C. £40,000 pa based on experience
Hours of work: Full time, 9am–5pm, plus reasonable flexibility around core hours necessary to perform duties, for example to attend fundraising events
The charity is looking for a dealmaker. An intelligent, focused and influential individual with a game-changing attitude, and:
- Proven experience of developing and delivering corporate income for the not-for-profit sector, encompassing both new business development and account management
- Varied experience of pipeline building and management
- A flair for writing pitches appropriate for a corporate audience
- Hands-on experience of cause-related marketing
- Knowledge of the corporate fundraising sector in the UK
- Outstanding communication skills, including an excellent standard of written English
- The confidence and ability to network extensively both on and offline
- A talent for public speaking and engaging audiences
- Experience in developing teams, managing and motivating staff and volunteers
Main duties include:
- Develop a new Corporate Fundraising proposition for the Charity in conjunction with the Director of Income Generation and Development
- Build loyalty with existing corporate relationships
- Develop a relationship management strategy to engage new corporate partners
- Refresh and implement the Charity’s pitch to corporate partners, with particular attention to the Charity’s unique research funding model
- Grow the organisation’s corporate pipeline based on knowledge of the sector as well as publicly available data
- Prepare annual and long-term budgets for corporate fundraising, reporting on progress and providing forecasts
- Responsibility for corporate partners section of the website
- Ensure that central administration systems in place are complied with and that all information relating to potential, current and previous corporate organisations is correctly recorded
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation, with the Code of Fundraising Practice, and with official guidance issued by the Fundraising Regulator and the Charity Commission
- Comply with the organisation’s internal policies as appropriate.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by Management
If you are passionate, energetic, professional and hardworking, and you think you've got what it takes to help this charity achieve their mission, then they would welcome your application.
Please note, in addition to a competitive salary, employment benefits include a generous holiday allowance, occupational sick pay, access to private healthcare, and free parking.
Closing date: Monday 18th July 2022
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to complete your application for this position.
No agencies please.