This is a fantastic opportunity for a High Value Fundraising Officer to work with the Fundraising Manager, the role will develop new strategies to further engage and steward their current donors to secure regular high-level gifts.
Position: High Value Fundraising Officer
Location: Bristol office, UK
Hours: Full-time, 35hrs per week.
Salary: £27,865 per annum
Contract: Full Time Permanent
Benefits: Competitive Holiday and Pension
Closing Date: 13th July 2022
The charity will be doing rolling recruitment so this role may close earlier if the right candidate is found.
As an area for growth, development, and investment, this is a brand-new role, looking after an established, engaged, and passionate group of donors
The High Value Fundraising Officer will
- Manage the existing portfolio of donors and develop strong stewardship plans to significantly grow income
- Build and maintain strong relationships with a wide range of individuals, both externally and internally
- Alongside the Fundraising Manager, run donor engagement and stewardship events throughout the year
- Alongside the Fundraising Manager, research and propose options for a high value donor ‘club’ proposition
- Provide data, analysis, reporting and administrative support on high value fundraising to the team
- Working with the Fundraising Manager, the role will develop new strategies to further engage and steward our current donors to secure regular high-level gifts
As Fundraising Officer, you will have a proven track record of high value fundraising and a successful track record of securing significant gifts from major donors/ high value supporters
You will also have the following Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- High levels of attention to detail, with the ability to organise and multi-task
- Excellent relationship building skills, and able to operate and negotiate
- successfully with colleagues and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong verbal communication skills to deliver project updates in a clear, inspiring, and confident way
- An excellent written communicator, able to write donor and project updates
- Analytical with the ability to interpret and report on data
- Able to maintain accurate records on all donor communications
- Good IT ability, including good use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Creative and innovative thinker with the ability to develop new ideas and translate into action and results
If you feel you have the qualities, skills, and experience to fulfil this varied, rewarding, and vital role, we would love to hear from you.
About the Organisation
The charity is an international development organisation working with people in the drylands of Africa to tackle poverty and the effects of the climate crisis by growing trees, improving people’s incomes, and restoring and protecting land.
You may also have experience in areas such as Fundraiser, Fundraising, Fundraising Officer, Events Fundraiser, Major Donor Fundraiser, Individual Giving Fundraiser, Community Fundraiser, Individual Giving, Fundraising Assistant, Senior Fundraiser, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Direct Marketing, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Officer, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Direct Marketing Officer, Marketing Exec, Direct Marketing Exec, Digital Marketing Exec, Marketing Fundraising, Acquisition, Acquisition Officer, Acquisition Executive.