Contract: 12 Months FTC (Maternity Cover)
Salary: £59,551 - £64,316 per annum
Location: Aldgate, London
Closing Date: 20th June 2022.
Interviews: 1st stage interview to be held on Friday 24th June and 2nd stage interview to be help week commencing 27th June.
Want to lead a high-performing team at a pivotal time in their brand and digital strategy? Centrepoint, the UK’s leading youth homelessness charity, is looking for a Head of Communications and Marketing for a 12-month maternity contract. The role is hybrid-working with two days a week in our London office.
You will be leading two key strategic projects including a new website launch and a brand re-launch. You must be an excellent stakeholder and relationship manager (internal and external) and able to lead a high-performing team to deliver these ambitious projects.
As part of Centrepoint’s new brand strategy, we have undertaken a full-scale audience-led rebrand, which you will be launching through a compelling, multi-channel, integrated brand activation campaign in spring 2023. You must have specific expertise in brand strategy and activation.
You will also be adept at managing digital change projects, leading a small team to deliver a new website in time for our brand launch. You will ensure this project remains audience and insight led throughout and delivers on our cross-organisational objectives as agreed with our appointed agency.
Centrepoint is entering into its second year of a bold new strategy to end youth homelessness by 2037. You’ll be working within a dynamic senior leadership team who are all motivated by ensuring no young person’s life is defined by homelessness.
In addition to leading these exciting strategic projects, you will:
- Lead on the implementation of the earned media strategy.
- Lead on the development of our ambassador and celebrity engagement strategy, including growth and relationship management.
- Lead on the implementation of owned media strategy and our social media channels.
- Lead on crisis communications and reputation management.
- Lead on development of the Centrepoint website, including a robust testing and SEO plan, aimed at increasing income and engagement.
- Lead on audience and insight led content creation and its relevant processes, including case studies and safeguarding.
- Lead on the delivery of an internal communications strategy.
- Plan, set and manage the communications and marketing budget, including forecasting and reforecasting.
- Manage a high performing team of 12 people.
In return for your efforts you’ll receive a competitive salary, excellent training and development, and a host of staff benefits including:
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year to a maximum of 27 days
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Clear career progressions, linked to portfolio work that enables movement up the pay scale
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
We seek to challenge discrimination and are committed to fairness and equality within Centrepoint. We welcome applications from anyone with direct experience of being homeless or using young people's services.
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join our team as a Head of Communications and Marketing during an exciting time, and ‘Apply’ now.