Title: Supporter Engagement Coordinator (Gloucestershire)
Location: Cheltenham, GL50, Gloucester GL1 or Homebased (Gloucestershire)
Hours of work: 21 - 35 per week, to be agreed with successful candidate
Salary: Circa £27,000 FTE, depending on skills and experience
Do you love finding out about people? Are you comfortable in almost any environment? Are you super-organised?
Then we might have the perfect job for you!
At Great Western Air Ambulance Charity, we’re looking for a new Supporter Engagement Coordinator, following an internal promotion. This job involves a lot of communication – with our fundraisers, volunteers, former patients and the rest of our team, and therefore a high level of organisation to keep all the plates spinning (as well as finding new plates). We’re looking for someone who is engaging and engaged, a people person who can also do process, a fundraising professional who puts fun into everything they do.
GWAAC is a great cause to fundraise for, and we have amazing stories to tell and experiences to offer. Our work is very rewarding for our team too – at GWAAC we know that we are contributing to saving local lives every week. We’re looking for someone who shares our passion for that.
You would be joining GWAAC at an exciting time, as the charity continues to grow and innovate in the field of pre-hospital care. You will be supported in developing your skills across a broad fundraising portfolio and be part of a dedicated team committed to saving local lives.
- 25 days annual leave, plus Bank Holidays, rising to 30 days with length of service (pro rata)
- Access to NHS/blue light discounts at hundreds of retailers
- Free car parking at the office and our base
- Pension contributions of up to 4% of eligible earnings
- Laptop, smart phone and branded clothing for relevant roles
- Funded study, training or education, tailored to you
- 15% discount at GWAAC's shops
- Cycle to Work scheme and Childcare Vouchers
- Free employee counselling service
- Paid for professional membership, dependent on role
Deadline: We will be reviewing completed applications on an ongoing basis and the role might be filled at any time. Early applications are encouraged
If you would like to find out more, please click the apply button to be directed to our website, where you can complete your application for this position.
No agencies please.