Supporter Care Team Leader
Do you have a drive to set high standards of customer service and support a team to reach them? If so, we want to hear from you!
Position: Supporter Care Team Leader
Location: Office based (Oxford – OX4)
Hours: Full-time. This post may suit a job share; Wednesdays would be a required working day.
Salary: £24,000 – £28,000 + benefits
Benefits: 33 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays (pro-rata), pension scheme, life assurance scheme, family-friendly employer, monthly in-person team days in Oxfordshire, free pizza lunches monthly, fully paid-for professional development opportunities
Closing Date: Monday 20 June, 10am
Interview Date: Tuesday 28 June 2022
If God loves a cheerful giver, then the Supporter Care team has a wonderful opportunity to help supporters feel a sense of joy for the part they are playing in God’s mission.
You will be joining a professional and passionate Supporter Care team who love speaking with wonderful supporters and letting them know the difference their generosity is making. You will play an important role so that the urgent and long-term work of Bible translation can accelerate. The charity has a culture that values excellence and where you will have autonomy and accountability to help you succeed.
- Deliver consistently high levels of customer service/supporter care
- Lead the team to achieve its potential
- Oversee timely donation processing and accurate record keeping
- Manage supporter enquiries
- 33 days’ annual leave, including bank holidays (pro-rata)
- A tax-efficient (salary sacrifice) contributory pension scheme with employer contributions 6.5%–7.5%, with an additional 1% matching scheme on additional employee contributions
- Non-contributory life assurance scheme for all staff
- Family-friendly employer
- Monthly in-person team days in Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
- Free pizza lunches monthly
- Fully paid-for professional development opportunities
The role of a Supporter Care Team Leader will suit someone with a High degree of personal organisation and self-management, with the ability to prioritise, multitask and work to deadlines
- Be a self-starter, able to use your own initiative and work independently, but also as part of a diverse team
- Have excellent administrative skills, with high attention to detail
- Have a clear, friendly and empathetic communication skills, both written and oral
- Be IT literate (we use Google Workspace and Salesforce)
- Be able to maintain confidentiality and discretion when dealing with sensitive information and financial records
- Be able to maintain a cheerful, positive and helpful attitude, and to motivate others, even when under pressure
About the Organisation
The charity is on an important mission of serving local partners worldwide as they bring God’s word to their communities in the language which speaks to them best. 1 in 5 people worldwide are still waiting for the Bible to be translated into the language they understand best. That’s 1.5 billion people!
The charity is working to create a world where everyone can know Jesus through the Bible and serve local partners worldwide as they bring God’s word to their communities in the languages that speak to them best.
Under the 2010 Equality Act, schedule 9, there is a genuine occupational requirement for this role to be filled by a practising Christian.
You may also have experience in areas such as Supporter Care, Supporter Experience, Customer Service, Supporter Care Officer, Supporter Care Assistant, Supporter Care Executive, Supporter Care Assistant Coordinator, Supporter Experience Officer, Supporter Experience Assistant, Supporter Experience Executive, Supporter Experience Coordinator, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Coordinator, Call Centre, Help Centre, Helpdesk, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Team Leader, Call Centre Team Leader.
Please note this role is being advertised by NFP People on behalf of our client.