HR Business Partner / HRBP (Hybrid Working – flexible home / office working)
Shropshire, Craven Arms
Up to £42,435.00 plus benefits
Permanent, Full Time (35 hours per week)
Our client is a community focused housing group which aims to deliver high quality homes and services across Shropshire and Herefordshire. The work their teams do is varied, and no two days are the same.
As HR Business Partner you’ll effectively work with leaders providing a strategic business partner service. Directly reporting to the HR & OD Manager your main responsibilities will include supporting the achievement of the business objectives and improvements.
You’ll be accountable for:
- Supporting the whole of Connexus in legal and employment practices for compliance.
- Developing and Improving the delivery of the HR offer
- Actively addressing equality, diversity and inclusion issues and raising awareness.
- Leading recruitment methods.
- Working with the Head of OD and HR & OD Manager to implement the People strategy ensuring that this is aligned to the corporate plan, their values and desired culture.
- Leading and supporting the HR team of 7 Advisors, Officers and Assistants.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A CIPD level 7 qualification.
- Evidence of continued professional development.
- Experience and understanding of working to the strategic HRBP model.
- Knowledge of Employment Law, good practice and its application with the ability to advise on complex issues with cognisance of risk, organisational culture and reputation.
- Significant knowledge of HR best practice and evidence of its application.
- Strong line management experience.
In return they will offer:
- Up to 30 days Annual Leave + Statutory bank holidays, with the ability to buy or sell leave
- Non-contributory Healthcare Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
They provide an excellent offer for colleagues which includes flexible working options combined with some fantastic benefits. They’re here to support colleagues at every step of the way with training and development opportunities, helping you make the most of your career. If you want to work with like-minded people and would like to make a difference to the lives of their customers, they could be the right fit for you.
Closing Date: 14th June, 2022
Interview Date: 20th June, 2022
They reserve the right to close this recruitment if it is deemed that they have received a suitable number of applications. On this basis they would advise that applications are submitted as soon as possible.
They are committed to safeguarding and ensuring the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all their colleagues to share this commitment. The suitability of all prospective employees or volunteers will be assessed during the recruitment process in line with this commitment.
They encourage applications from BAME applicants who are under-represented at this level of role.
This role has been identified as suitable for Hybrid Working, which will be a combination of home working and working from their offices with Head office at Craven Arms and travel to other offices as required.