Talent Acquisition / Recruitment Business Partner
Salary: £48,926 - £51,126
Birmingham, Birmingham Business Park (Hybrid Working - Office & Home Working)
Are you an Internal Recruiter looking for a new career?
Our client has an exciting new role!! They are looking for a positive, energetic, innovative Talent Acquisition Business Partner to join them.
This is role will line manage the Central HR Recruitment Team and will sit within the People Directorate.
You will be responsible for managing our talent pipeline and providing recruitment solutions to enhance and strengthen their attraction, selection, recruitment and candidate management process ensuring they secure the best talent available with constant consideration for quality, time and value.
You will support the development of their Talent Plan which details their internal succession planning and workforce skill gap analysis.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for key stakeholders in the recruitment process - i.e., candidates, recruiting managers, HR colleagues and provide advice on recruitment processes and procedures
- Providing advice, coaching and expertise to assist Recruiting Managers in being equipped to hire the best candidates in an efficient, compliant and cost-effective way
- Source candidates through various sources with a focus on internal and direct hiring, including writing advertisement, job board and CV searches and direct sourcing of candidates via social media and referrals.
- Manage external relationships with our existing Agency SLA providers, ensuring that the cost justifies the return on investment.
- Monthly KPI reporting.
- Produce detailed succession plans to fill projected vacancies in hard to fill areas and deliver a high-level recruitment plan to fill the remaining vacancies.
- Identifying any trends from Exit Interview and New Starter surveys, formulating action plans for attraction and retention.
- Ensuring legal right to work compliance and candidate experience through guiding hiring managers in the areas of interview process and protocol, selection and feedback.
The successful candidate will have:
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruiter or similar role with in-depth knowledge of legislation around recruitment and equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Have proven ability to manage end to end recruitment processes, including meeting deadlines and delivering outstanding candidate experience.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability acquire, gather and present data.
- Proactive, responsible, accountable, tenacious, result and deadline driven.
- An excellent head-hunter.
- Solution focused but also confident and open to sharing ideas within the team.
- Ability to build trust and nurture collaborative working relationships.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
As well as a generous benefits package, they enable all to achieve the best possible balance between work and personal life and provide opportunities for everyone to reach their full potential.
They are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome applications from everyone.
They adopt a proactive approach to safeguarding to ensure everyone accessing their services can do so without fear of harm, abuse or neglect. As part of their recruitment process they carry out robust safeguarding checks.
This post is subject to a Basic DBS check (Disclosure and Barring Service).
Please note they will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time. They reserve the right to close this role earlier than the published closing date should a suitable candidate be identified.
Closing date: 15th June 2022
Interview date: 16th June - they will be reviewing applications throughout the campaign and may invite candidates to interview at any time.