We are an established charity that provides specialist residential care and home support services for people with complex epilepsy and related disabilities, and we’re looking for an Interim CEO to lead the organisation through a challenging time for the sector. Over a fixed term 2-year contract, you would put the charity on a sustainable financial footing by finding efficiencies and ensuring we have the right structure in place.
We are based at a beautiful, leafy site in Godalming, Surrey, and provide a warm and caring home and environment, employ a specialist nurse at the forefront of epilepsy care, as well as a range of staff to provide excellent care to our residents. We run a huge range of activities and training for residents, from horticulture to theatre to furniture restoration.
We do this because we do not define people by their disabilities – we treat everyone as an individual.
The social care sector is facing significant challenges at the moment, perhaps the most pressing us being the rising costs of providing our services. Our Interim CEO will see us through this period, ensuring the sustainability of the organisation long into the future.
Role: Interim CEO – specialist residential care and home support services charity
Salary: circa £85,000 PAYE
Contract: 2-year fixed term contract
Location: Godalming, Surrey
Amongst other criteria, the successful candidate will have:
- Proven track record in successfully managing a similar sized operation
- Demonstrable experience of strategic and business planning and implementation in the charity / not for profit, public or private sector
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of the private, public or charitable care sectors
- Strong financial management experience, including delivery of effective cost control measures.
- Experience in successfully leading organisations and teams through significant change
- Experience of fostering positive, inclusive and welcoming organisational cultures
- Previous experience of inspiring, managing and leading significant numbers of staff and resources
For an information pack with full details of how to apply, or to arrange an informal and confidential conversation about this position, please contact Jenny Hills at Harris Hill, email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 6th June 2022.
Harris Hill Charities Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.