Churches Together in England (CTE) is seeking a person with extensive experience of operations management for this new role in our team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a degree in Business Administration, Management or related subject
- experience of the line management of operational or administrative personnel
- experience of ensuring employment policies and procedures are up to date in line with current legal requirements
- experience of managing systems to monitor hours worked, holidays, sickness, TOIL etc. of a staff team
- experience of ICT troubleshooting or liaising with ICT specialists to ensure the efficient functioning of a remote work team
- an understanding of financial accounts and management account reporting
- experience of organising and facilitating events and conference programmes and liaising with external venues
Part time (22.5 hours) per week.
Home-based, but willing to travel to London office.
Applications by Churches Together in England application form only.
Closing date: 12 noon Friday 17 June.