Marketing and Communications Officer (Part-Time)
Salary: £25,128 FTE (£10,051)
Hours: 14.5 hours a week
Are you an enthusiastic communicator with digital marketing experience? Would you enjoy a challenging new role where you’ll be helping to make a difference to people and communities in Devon?
Independent charity, Devon Communities Together, is excited to be recruiting for the brand new role of Marketing and Communications Officer to join our small Marketing Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading community development charity which supports people all over the county with a wide variety of projects, services and initiatives. Your new role will be hugely varied; one morning you could be implementing a digital campaign to drive attendees at a community workshop; the next afternoon, you could be editing a video to showcase the amazing outcomes from one of our projects.
DCT works across a range of areas, from health and wellbeing to business support, sustainability, community facilities, community resilience and much more. You’ll be playing an important role within our organisation by helping to tell people about what we do and – more importantly – how we can support them, extending our reach and increasing our impact.
You will need
- Experience of working in a busy marketing and/or communications environment
- Understanding of key digital marketing tools and techniques
- Passion and commitment for working in the voluntary and charitable sector, but not necessarily experience – commercial experience would also be highly valuable
- The confidence to think creatively and critically, and bring fresh approaches and ideas to help us achieve our objectives
- The ability to manage a diverse and busy workload, working independently and as part of a team
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 20th June
Interviews: Monday 27th June via Zoom or similar
For an application pack (CVs not accepted) and to apply, please select the apply button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.