We are looking for an ambitious Fundraising Manager to join an iconic and dynamic charity, providing first-class solutions to environmental challenges.
For more than 60 years, the charity has campaigned for cleaner, greener places and delivered programmes aimed at encouraging organisations and individuals to reduce their environmental impact. The work of the charity has never been more informed, important and urgent.
Position: Giving Manager
Location: Home based with some travel within England
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (30 hours will be considered)
Salary: £35,832p.a. (Wigan or home-based)/£37,325p.a. London (pro-rata for 30 hours)
Contract: 12 month fixed term with potential for extension
Benefits: Competitive salary, 27 days’ annual leave (pro rata), plus bank holidays, pension scheme with both employer and employee contributions, healthcare cash plan, 24/7 employee assistance helpline and access to employee perks, cycle-to-work scheme, life assurance plan, learning and development opportunities, including staff development days. Flexible and supportive employer, with a core hours’ system and time-off-in-lieu arrangements
Closing date: 9:00am, Tuesday 31 May 2022.
Interviews: will be held via Microsoft Teams (date TBC)
About the role:
As the country’s leading anti-litter charity, they work effectively to combat waste and neglect so that everyone can love where they live. Using world-class research and working with partners, they design game-changing campaigns that inspire the Nation to cut waste and litter and improve recycling as well as programmes that set the standards for clean, accessible and attractive beaches, parks and green spaces and are proud to inspire and educate millions of children.
The charity is introducing this exciting new role; based in the Volunteering and Community Engagement Team, this dynamic role will focus on three key areas:
- Developing a fundraising offer for communities.
- Developing and delivering a tiered offer for corporate giving and volunteering.
- Scoping and developing individual giving options.
As a leading Environmental Charity with big ambition, they are seeking someone equally ambitious. The role will be nationwide, engaging communities, corporate partners and supporters from across the UK to produce action and income streams.
To be successful in the role of Fundraising Manager you will need the following skills and experience:
- Experience of community based fundraising and delivering engaging events-based or 1-2-1 fundraising offers
- Experience of delivering fundraising programmes which produce income and meet targets
- Experience of delivering across large geographical areas with a diverse range of communities
- Solution focussed approach with a commitment to enabling the environmental agenda
- Experience of working with corporate, community groups and volunteers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high level of computer literacy in dealing with standard Microsoft packages
- An interest and understanding of environmental, issues relevant to the charity
The charity are proud to be an inclusive and flexible employer. They particularly welcome applications from all sectors of the community including under-represented groups in the charity sector.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Fundraising Manager, Senior Fundraiser, Community Fundraising, Corporate Fundraising Manager, Fundraising Manager, Deputy Head of Fundraising, Fundraising Director, Donor Manager, Head of Fundraising Development, Partnerships Manager, Community Fundraising Manager, Events Fundraising, etc