We have an exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to provide effective finance administration support, working within the Finance and Resources team and working closely with Fundraising colleagues. You will report to the Finance Manager
About the Organisation
Established in 2004 Primera Corporation is a leading management consultancy firm within the regeneration
sector. We are specialists in developing business partnerships and Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) in
Central London working with businesses and a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
The company has grown significantly over the last 3 years and has ambitious plans for further growth.
Position: Accounts Administrator
Hours:: Full Time, permanent, 35hrs per week
Salary: £25000 per annum
Closing Date: 15th June 2022
Interviews: Interviews will be taking place on a rolling basis, so apply early to avoid disappointment.
As Account Assistant your role would include:
- Creating sales invoices using accounting software
- Managing the electronic purchase order system
- Input purchase invoices
- Full maintenance of individual supplier and customer records on sales and purchase ledger
- Maintaining up to date chart of accounts
- Prepare payment runs as required
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and business card statements
- Monitoring Income and cash collection rates
- Chasing unpaid sales invoices and handling supplier queries via phone and email
- Maintain records in accordance with good practice, internal policies, and relevant legislation
You will need to have solid background in administration and experience in a financial setting.
Some of the other key skills required are:
- Demonstrable experience to meet the requirements of the post
- Enthusiasm and appetite to become involved and be an integral part of the team
- Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with attention to detail is imperative
- Accounts are maintained electronically via SAGE and XERO accounting software
- Ability to adapt flexibly to new priorities and additional tasks where required
- The ability to work as part of a team, and on your own initiative, is essential
- Plan and prioritise work to manage conflicting tasks
- Meet delivery deadlines/ targets, review progress, with minimum supervision
When applying for this role you will be asked to submit a CV and Covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4.
You may also have experience in areas such as Finance Administrator, Fundraising Assistant, Fundraising Coordinator, Fundraising Administrator, Gifts Administrator, Donations Administrator, Accounts Payable, Finance Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Grants Administrator, Senior Finance Administrator, Donor Support, Administration Coordinator, Admin, Administrator, Administration, Donations Administrator, Supporter Administrator.