We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to take a lead on financial reporting for a portfolio of partnerships for the organisation.
About the Organisation
Established in 2004 Primera Corporation is a leading management consultancy firm within the regeneration
sector. They are specialists in developing business partnerships and Business Improvement Districts (BIDs) in
Central London working with businesses and a broad spectrum of stakeholders.
The company has grown significantly over the last 3 years and has ambitious plans for further growth.
Position: Finance Manager
Location: -Farringdon London EC1M
Salary: £45k-£50k per annum depending on experience
Hours: Full Time, permanent, 35hrs per week
Closing Date: 15th June 2022
About the role:
The Finance manager will take a lead on financial reporting for the company’s portfolio of partnerships.
The successful candidate will line manage an accounts assistant who will be responsible for data input
and day to day ledger management. The Finance Manager will in turn report into the Managing Partner.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee payroll function within the organisation
- Weekly monitoring of revenue profile and cash collection across the portfolio
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts in respect of portfolio of clients
- Review and submission of quarterly VAT Returns
- Ensuring all company records are up to date at Companies House and fully compliant
- Preparation of final year end accounts in respect of each partnership
- Prepare year end file for auditor
- Line managing Accounts Assistant
- Establish and maintain financial policies, procedures, and ledger structure for the company
To be successful in the role of Finance Manager applicant needs to be a part qualified accountant
Other key skills:
- Experience of writing board reports
- Leadership skills- experience of line managing team and more junior colleagues
- Enthusiasm and appetite to become involved and be an integral part of the team
- Intermediate Excel skills are imperative along with good command of MS Word and PowerPoint
- All accounts are maintained electronically via SAGE and XERO accounting software- so an advanced working knowledge of both is required.
- The ability to work as part of a team, and on your own initiative, is essential, along with the skills to be flexible, multitask and work to demanding deadlines in a busy working environment.
- Plan and prioritise work to manage conflicting tasks, meet delivery deadlines/ targets, review progress, with minimum supervision
When applying for this role you will be asked to submit a CV and Covering letter of no more than 2 sides of A4.
We are now recruiting a Finance manager.
Other roles you may have experience of could include; Finance Manager, Head of Finance, Finance Team Leader, Finance Analyst, Senior Finance Manager, Interim Finance Manager, Financial Accounting Manager, Finance Manager, Accounts Manager etc