About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team and influence change and improvement across the organisation.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about giving an effective service to those most in need and who is not afraid to drive change and improvement. You will need to demonstrate that you are a strong team player, with a strategic view as well as an eye for detail, and have great people skills. You will thrive in a busy environment and have a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- To be part of CA Service Delivery Team as a young adviser.
- To support the YCA project in outreach delivery and awareness workshops
- To assist with the quarterly youth forum meetings
What we give our staff
- Fantastic opportunities to launch and develop careers in the voluntary sector developing a wealth of useful knowledge, skills, and experience
- Excellent training opportunities
- An organisation that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, well-being, creativity and flexibility
- The chance to work with amazing people within a nationally recognised charity
- A pension scheme with an employer contribution of 6%
Citizens Advice Elmbridge (West) is a registered charity and a member of Citizens Advice. Our office helps thousands of people every year with issues including housing, debt, benefits, and employment. Our services are funded by local and national contracts and project grants, and we work with a range of stakeholders including local authorities, and community partners. We are an expanding local charity with 28 staff members working alongside over 40 volunteers to provide advice across Elmbridge (West)
Closding date: 30th May 2022