Global Membership Manager
We are seeking a dynamic Global Membership Manager to join a close-knit team within the professional membership organisation for individuals working in healthcare regulatory affairs.
Position: Global Membership Manager
Location: London with hybrid-working
Salary: Circa £40-£45k, although negotiable depending on experience
Relocation package: negotiable
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours), with flexibility around start and finish times
Closing date: 14 June 2022 (note that we reserve the right to close the role early should a suitable candidate be found)
About the role
The Global Membership Manager has an integral part to play in growing, nurturing, and sustaining the organisation’s membership and stakeholders internationally. The role will help to drive and deliver the strategic plan and commitments, and contribute to the overall growth and development of the organisation.
The organisation has an unequalled reputation in the regulatory healthcare sector, with excellent levels of engagement across a global community in excess of 28,000. It is expanding into new territories and membership is central to everything it does. This position offers an exciting prospect to grow and will give the holder an opportunity to help shape its activity globally.
As Global Membership Manager, you will have significant experience as a membership practitioner, with a proven track record of success within a global member-based environment. Just like the organisation, you will be confident and ambitious, with a can-do attitude and desire to challenge current processes to ensure that they are as effective as possible. You will also be data-driven, using insights and feedback to benchmark performance and results and continuously improve them.
You will bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Delivery of member recruitment and retention
- Marketing and communications programs and processes including membership marketing automation, online marketing, direct mail, and campaign reporting
- Developing and executing membership plans
- Working with committees and members
- High level organisational ability including the use of effective time management and ability to work autonomously
- Computer literate with good MS Office Skills.
- Proficiency with member CRM systems (ideally iMIS)
- Knowledge of new emerging communication technologies
- The ability to work effectively within a cross-functional, dynamic environment
- A relevant tertiary qualification
- Certified Association Executive and other association-specific qualification will be viewed positively
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role, then apply today! Please apply with an up-to-date CV and covering letter outlining your suitability. Please note that we reserve the right to close the recruitment process early should a candidate of sufficient experience and fit be found, so do not delayin submitting your application!
The organisation is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Other roles you may have suitable experience of could include: Member Services, Membership Development Manager, Membership Marketing Manager, Membership Database Manager, International Partnerships and Memberships Manager, Membership Engagement Manager, Head of Global Membership Services, Membership & Communications Manager, Global Senior Manager Membership Planning, etc.