Duration: Fixed term until 31st March 2023
Hours: 18.5 hours per week – AM only
2 Positions Available
We are excited to announce that we are currently seeking to recruit Telephone and Digital Services Assessors to join our thriving charity within County Durham.
The purpose of the role is to provide free, independent, confidential and impartial assessments and discrete advice to clients from across the county using telephone and digital channels.
The ideal candidates should have recent and substantial experience of delivering information and/or advice to the public, particularly through telephone and digital channels.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, with good understanding of interviewing skills and general advice work.
- Have excellent telephone and communication skills.
- Have an ability to use sensitive listening and questioning skills to get to the root of the issues and empower clients, whilst maintaining structure and control.
- Can manage your time effectively with a keen eye for detail and aim to achieve relevant targets
- Can complete tasks to the highest quality
- Can monitor and maintain your own standards ensuring work is accurate.
Then we want to hear from you!
Whilst working for us you will be a part of our amazing team, you will have a fantastic opportunity to achieve great things. You will definitely get the best feeling at the end of a day after you have helped many people in need. We’d like you to have the best career opportunities working for us supporting you every step of the way.
Closing date for applications: 06/06/2022
Proposed date for interview: w/c 13/06/2022