Following 27 years in the post, our current CEO has decided to retire and we are now looking to recruit a highly experienced, inspirational and motivated Chief Executive, to lead Turning Lives Around (TLA) to achieve its strategic plan objectives and become a Registered Provider.
TLA is a leading third sector organisation within the West Yorkshire area
Our vision is to ensure everyone has the opportunity to access housing and support services necessary to aspire to and achieve their fullest potential.
TLA understands that we can only deliver excellence to the people we serve if the colleagues we recruit share our values, are happy, empowered, supported to reach their potential and trusted to lead.
You will be required to provide strategic and generous leadership for the organisation, demonstrate significant expertise in inclusion and diversity and champion our work locally and nationally to reduce homelessness in Society for those with complex needs.
You will have:
- A proven track record of strategic leadership within a charity or similar setting at a senior management level.
- Outstanding leadership skills, including being an authentic and values-led leader
- Excellent negotiating, analytical and organisational skills.
- Experience of working with and reporting at Board level.
- Outstanding relationship building ability and understanding of the power of partnerships.
- Evidence of management of significant financial and other resources.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
No agencies please.
You will find the full job description and person specification and an application form on our website, www.turninglivesaround.co.uk.
For an informal discussion with the current role holder or further information regarding the post or organisation, please contact Megan Williams at email@example.com; 0113 276 0616 or 078420320760 to organise a mutually convenient time
TLA is an equal opportunities organisation and applications are welcome from all sections of the community, particularly, BME and LGBT communities and/or people with disabilities who are under-represented within TLA.
Please note that we do not hold a sponsor licence and we do not intend to offer sponsorship for this particular role. You should therefore ensure that you have/will have the right to work in the UK to be able to undertake this role, if appointed, you will be required to provide relevant right to work documents at the point of an offer being made to you. This role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.