This fantastic organisation transforms the lives of young people from all backgrounds by giving them the speaking and listening skills and the cross-cultural understanding to enable them to thrive. Now, more than ever, schools need their help to support their learners.
They are seeking to recruit a Director of Education. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive organisation and lead a growing team. If you are a high-level strategic thinker who is also hands-on, this could be the ideal role for you. You will bring strengths around working with a board, digital transformation, product design and innovative thinking. You will be passionate about social impact and have a strong track record of working successfully with schools.
Role: Director of Education
Location: London (flexibility to work from home is by agreement with the Director-General)
Salary: £75,000 per annum
Contract: Full time, permanent
Amongst other criteria, the successful candidate will have:
• Solid senior management experience with a strong leadership style
• Understanding of the education system, measuring performance, inspection and funding for schools
• Well-read with an in-depth understanding of current trends and research findings, and a focus on educational policy and technological advancement in schools
• Experience of evaluation and monitoring of projects to assess impact, public benefit and social return on investment
• Evidence of networking at all levels, developing successful partnerships with a range of sponsors, donors, government bodies, commercial and charitable organisations
If you would like to receive a full job description for this role with details on how to apply, please contact either Faye Marshall or Shweta Prabhakar at Harris Hill:
Faye Marshall: firstname.lastname@example.org | 020 7820 7303
Shweta Prabhakar: email@example.com | 020 7820 7320
Closing date for applications: 9am, Monday 30th May 2022.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.