Joining the charity at a point of radical change, you will be leading marketing and communications for the brand new strategy to reposition their mission from being services led to also campaigning for those they support. You will bring together Marketing, Media Relations and Internal Communications in a strong, cohesive approach.
I am keen to speak to a self-starter, who can work autonomously, but also enjoys working as part of a team, and managing others.
As Marketing and Communications Lead you will;
- Build a consistent and engaging narrative about their work, to drive leading edge services and change in society across internal and external stakeholders.
- You will develop and execute strategies to build and integrate internal and external communications in a concentrated push to engage and galvanise stakeholders.
- Build media relations activity, identifying key contacts and building a network of media contacts
- Build strategic communications
- Build the right narrative and two-way communications approaches internally, ensuring that staff are able to engage across multiple channels.
- Be the brand guardian for the new brand
Previous charity sector experience is NOT essential, but a media and marcomms expert is!
Full-time, permanent role
Predominantly home-based, you can visit their office in West Sussex as often as you like. Minimum once a month to build relationships with the Director of Marcomms and CEO. The team are dotted all over the UK.
The charity have big ambitions and they are looking for someone with drive and energy who will be excited to galvanise how they work. If this sounds like you, please email me for more info- Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org
The charity will review applications on a rolling basis, however the firm closing date is Friday 3rd June 9.00am.