Corporate Partnerships Officer
£23,500 to £26,000 depending upon experience
Do you have experience of account and/or project management in a fundraising, agency, CSR or sales setting? Can you provide consistently high levels of customer care? Are you target-focused with effective time-management and planning skills? Is working as part of a brilliant and friendly team important to you? Do you want flexibility in how you structure your working week?
As we continue to recover from the effects of the pandemic, we move forward with ambitious growth plans and targets, which is where our Development Department have a crucial role to play. With a fundraising target of over £6 million annually, our ambition is to raise £10 million annually by 2026, which is why we are looking for a Corporate Partnerships Officer, to support the team in stewarding Corporate Partners within a growing portfolio.
This is an exciting time to join the RSC's Corporate Partnership team where we have recently announced multiple new partners. Among these are TikTok, the sponsor of our young person's ticket scheme: TikTok £10 Tickets for 14-25s, and Cunard who now include RSC performances as part of their onboard creative programme. The team aims to be at the forefront of industry trends, with each corporate relationship different to the next, ensuring a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
Reporting to the Corporate Partnerships Manager you will ensure the existing partnerships are managed to a high standard, whilst working collaboratively to identify new prospects for future partnerships.
Some of your key responsibilities will include (please see the main job description and person specification for the comprehensive list):
- Managing relationships and renewals
- Working closely with the Development team and cross-departmentally to ensure benefits are rolled out successfully to partners
- Working collaboratively with Marketing and Communications to prepare content strategies for Partners online channels
- Coordinating external corporate communications, including newsletters, updating web pages and invites to events.
- Helping to grow the Corporate Partnership portfolio
- Working with the team to identify corporate prospects and manage the administration of the prospect pipeline
- Supporting with writing proposals and proof-reading
- Working with event colleagues to create specific cultivation events.
- Ensuring that all activity is recording on the RSC's CRM database, Tessitura
- Representing the Corporate Development team with internal and external stakeholders, attending and minuting meetings
- Providing administration support to the team.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience of account and/or project management, in any of the following, fundraising, agency, CSR or sales setting.
- Proven experience of delivering consistently high levels of supporter care.
- Ability to develop and deliver, high-quality reports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- A strong team player who is proactive and results/target driven.
- 25 days annual leave, plus Public Holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years' service
- Access to RSC training and personal development
- Flexible and hybrid working
- Complimentary tickets for productions
- Contributory pension scheme
- Onsite Occupational Health and access to our Employee Assistance Programme, providing 24 hours advice and counselling services
- Staff discounts, including complementary and discounted tickets, discount in the RSC shop, restaurant, cafes and other local Stratford-upon-Avon businesses
- Access to the RSC ‘outstanding' children's nursery.
This role is offered on a full-time permanent contract, 35 hours per week and can be based in either our Stratford-upon-Avon or London offices.
The standard operating hours of the Development Department is Monday to Friday with team members working within 8am and 6pm, but, as a theatre company, the RSC operates in the evenings and weekends. Occasional work is required outside of normal working hours and on weekends when supporting on events.
The RSC's Development Department comprises a 25-strong team, based in both London and Stratford-upon-Avon, working collaboratively to maximise income - specialising in the areas of Corporate Partnerships, International Education Partnerships, Trusts and Foundations, Major Gifts, Individual Giving and Events.
The RSC has a flexible working policy, which allows for a blend of office and remote home working.
All applications should be made online using the RSC website by clicking on Apply.
About the RSC:
The RSC strives for excellence, and values integrity, inclusion, ambition and innovation. We act with respect, show leadership and build resilient ways of working in all our activities.
We can offer great benefits and aim to create a welcoming, supportive environment which is happy, healthy and safe. We place great importance upon developing a diverse, highly motivated and energised workforce to help achieve our priorities. We put our values at the heart of everything we do.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and welcome applications from all individuals.
The Royal Shakespeare Company (no. 212481) is a registered charity.