Based at WWT Slimbridge with opportunity for hybrid working. Regular attendance at Slimbridge and particularly in the first few months whilst training.
37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
£25,506 per annum
We are seeking an innovative individual who loves databases and problem solving to help us manage our supporter systems and provide the data to implement our supporter journey.
About the role
Working to assist the Supporter Systems Manager, in partnership with colleagues across WWT to:
- Be the first point of contact for issues and enquiries about our supporter systems, including thankQ CRM and its integrations with EPOS, website and online ticketing
- Manage continual improvement projects to ensure high data quality and process efficiency
- Work closely with the Supporter Services Manager to deliver new and innovative data integrations to help implement our supporter journey
- We are a small team so you will get involved in lots of different projects
We are looking for an excellent communicator who knows their way around a database, comfortable working with systems and processes while also building relationships with colleagues. You will be innovative and forward thinking with an eye for detail and appreciation of data quality to ensure we get the most benefit from our data.
The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) is a conservation charity that protects wetlands for wildlife and people. We conserve, restore and create wetlands. We are pioneers in saving wetland wildlife, both in the UK and around the world. At our 10 UK sites around a million visitors a year engage with wetland nature. We work internationally in key global wetland areas, balancing conservation with sustainable livelihoods and influencing national and international conservation policies.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free car parking and secure bike storage areas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
This role is known internally as Supporter Systems Executive
Closing date: 5th June 2022
Interview date: 14th June 2022
WWT is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered solely on merit.
Registered Charity Number England & Wales, no 1030884 and Scotland, no SC039410
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Data Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Analyst, Data Specialist, Database Analyst, Data Administrator, Charity Data Analyst, Supporter Data Analyst, or Database Administrator.