Learning and Organisational Development Manager
We are looking for a Learning and Organisational Development Manager for this exciting and challenging opportunity to work within a small team of professionals to shape and deliver on key elements of our People agenda.
Our client is a conservation charity working with community volunteers to deliver practical solutions to the real-life challenges they face. Their activities have a lasting impact on people’s health, prospects, and outdoor spaces.
Position: Learning and Organisational Development Manager
Location: Doncaster – Flexible/Hybrid working
Salary: £36,110 per annum
Hours: Full time, permanent, 35 hours per week or 28 hours (4 days) per week
Benefits: 26 days holiday (including Xmas Eve) plus bank holidays, pension scheme, tax free childcare, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme, development leave, flexible working, life assurance, Bupa Health cash plan, free on-site parking
Closing Date: 12th June 2022
About the Role:
As Learning and Organisational Development Manager you will play a key role in overseeing the charity’s mandatory L&D offer, whilst contributing to the design and delivery of organisational development and learning projects.
You will ensure their people are skilled and equipped to maximise on their performance, whilst ensuring focus is placed on the right initiatives and programmes to support organisational effectiveness
You will also:
- Develop the Personal Development element of the training matrix to complement the Matrix
- Work with our Operational teams and the Safeguarding and Volunteering Manager
- Support the employment journey of apprentices and trainees
- Provide expert coaching and advice on L&OD interventions at the individual/team/organisational level
- Design and delivering blended training solutions to meet learning needs
- Own the LMS and update e-learning resources, maximising their effectiveness
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Relevant Level 7, Masters professional qualification or equivalent experience
- Chartered Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD)
- Experience of supporting values led process
- An experienced coach and mentor
- Demonstrable senior Learning and Organisational Development experience
- The ability to design learning programmes for all levels
- Successful track record of designing and delivering learning interventions
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: frameworks leadership development, performance, engagement, Personal Development Manager, Training Manager, Training Partner, Training, Learning and Development, Training Lead, Programme Lead, Programme Manager.