Bids and Grants Officer – Hybrid Working
Salary: £30,000 per annum plus excellent benefits
Location Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Full Time (37.5 hours per week) - flexible working available
Closing date: 30th May 2022
You’ll lead new and existing business and funding opportunities focusing on statutory and public sector fundraising, trusts and foundations. You’ll also manage fundraising activities to support the delivery and development of services.
- Proactively source non-statutory funding opportunities (around 20% of the role)
- Gathering information about potential customers, competitors, and commissioner/ commissioning plans. Also investigating requirements to inform business planning, sustainability, and growth.
- Advising on evolving funding sources to support the strategy of our client to keep ahead of changes, trends or challenges.
- Working closely with the Business Development Manager to make sure opportunities are up to date and being tracked closely.
- Achieving new income growth targets.
What our client is looking for
- Excellent written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex information in a simple and compelling style.
- Extensive experience in business development, and income generation within the not-for-profit sector.
- Demonstrative experience of being a strong team player and confident decision maker.
- Flexible and self-starter able to multitask whilst also being highly detail orientated.
- Detailed understanding of the current issues, practices and laws relating to our brands/causal areas.
- Help our client to make sure everyone in their region has access to a happy home. Apply now!
About our client
Our client is a team of social-minded brands championing happy homes in their region by providing services and support that help people across Staffordshire and its surrounding areas feel secure, connected and confident. Whether it’s developing and maintaining affordable homes, providing trusted home repairs and improvements, keeping people safe and well at home or providing support services, they're tackling the social issues that can isolate people from a happy home - our client is making their region vibrant.
#NowHiring #Hiring2022 #Jobs #Recruiting #BidsandGrantsOfficer #Bids #Grants #Charity #CharityJobs #HousingJobs #StokeonTrent #BidOfficer #GrantsOfficer #JobsThatGiveBack #BusinessDevelopment #GreatBenefits