Harris Hill are working with a fantastic cancer charity in their search for a Products & Events Manager. As a part of the Products and Events Team you will be working closely with the wider organisation, particularly fundraisers, to deliver the charity's bespoke products and events, and third-party events.
- You will assist with the implementation, development and review of all products to provide fundraisers with a varied portfolio of fundraising products for our supporters.
- You will manage existing sporting challenge events and community fundraising products while looking into providing new innovative ways for the masses to fundraise for the charity.
- You will manage three of the charity flagship events; This includes liaising with venues, suppliers, entertainers and local authorities to deliver these events safely at the highest standard.
- You will deliver ongoing central marketing and stewardship communications to supporters, including email marketing and social media and you will be responsible for a first-class supporter experience, ensuring that all financial and participant information is stored correctly on our supporter database.
- You will be responsible for meeting product and event budgets, and, working alongside fundraisers, you will aid in molding the products and events strategy in the future.
To apply to this role you will ideally have:
- Excellent events fundraising experience
- Excellent planning, time management and organisational skills, with attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Excellent customer care via verbal and written communication, telephone, interpersonal and networking skills
- Experience of administration and meticulous record keeping with excellent skills in this area
- Excellent IT and computer skills, working experience of word processing and database packages
- Ability to juggle a wide range of activities, prioritise own workload, deal with conflicting demands and meet tight deadlines, with experience of meeting financial targets
- Ambitious, innovative, target-driven and self-motivate
- Trustworthy, patient, flexible and a good relationship builder
- The ability to show tact and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information
The hiring manager is keen to see applications as they come in and will be interviewing on a rolling basis, so if interested please do get in touch.
If you would like to learn more about this role and receive a full job description please get in touch with Dagmara at Harris Hill Please contact her on Dagmara.email@example.com or call her on 02078207315.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.