Based at one of our hubs across the UK
Salary: Band 4, £23,913 - £26,388 per annum, dependent on experience
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Combat Stress was established in 1919. We are the UK's leading charity for veterans' mental health. For a century, we've helped former servicemen and women deal with trauma-related mental health conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety and depression.
Today we provide UK-wide support to veterans from every service and every conflict, on the phone and online, in the community and at our treatment centres. We're on a mission to raise awareness that invisible injuries can be just as hard to cope with as physical ones. So, when a veteran is having a tough time, we're there to help tackle the past and to take on the future.
About the role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join our Quality and Clinical Governance team.
Our Quality Clinical Governance Assistant will provide support for the team and work closely with the hubs across UK. This role is an important part of assurance of safe and effective care in combat Stress. Our roles within the team are varied and challenging and your day-to-day duties may include;
- DATIX - incidents, complaints and feedback management
- DATIX support
- Audit monitoring and follow up
- Support the development and completion of reports and provision of data for services
- Health and Social Care regulatory compliance assurance including mock inspections
- Provide training as required on a regular basis
- Policies - monitor and flag policies for review
- Support the organising of agendas, and prepare for and attend meetings
- Systems management with excellent IT skills (excel, word, EPS, MIS, Intranet)
- Provide support to Hubs in relation to all aspects of quality and clinical governance
Within Combat Stress we pride ourselves on making a difference and you will be able to enjoy a rewarding career with opportunities to develop and grow as an individual.
Whilst knowledge of regulatory compliance and administration experience is essential, we are first and foremost looking for individuals with a passion to work in a health care setting and those with a 'can do' attitude.
The successful candidates will join a friendly and supportive team that values the contribution of all staff.
This role is subject to a DBS check.
As a healthcare environment, and for the health and wellbeing of our staff, veterans and visitors, we encourage everyone at Combat Stress especially professionals that are veteran facing to take up the offer to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
What we offer:
You will work within a reputable charity that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our veterans, that has a fantastic cause and a committed follower base.
* 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays
* Competitive stakeholder pension scheme - contributions matched up to 10% of salary
* Discount shopping vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
Plus many more.