Individual Giving Manager (Part-Time)
Little Wittenham, Oxfordshire
Earth Trust is an environmental learning charity with 40 years’ experience in caring for and inspiring others with green spaces. We believe that connection to nature can catalyse action to protect the environment, as well as provide vital mental and physical wellbeing benefits for people.
Together with our supporters, Earth Trust is the guardian of some extremely special and inspiring places full of nature and heritage. We care for 500 hectares of woodland, farmland, wildflower meadows and wetlands, which receive 200,000 visits a year.
We use these amazing places to engage and inspire people and to demonstrate nature-based solutions to climate, biodiversity and public health crises, that we hope others will take and use elsewhere. We work to champion access to green space for everyone, deepen engagement with nature, and share our learnings about managing land in a way that is gentle on the earth.
We are now looking for an exceptional Individual Giving Manager to join our team on a part-time basis, working 25 hours per week.
- Salary of £32,000 - £34,000 pro rata
- 23 days’ holiday pro rata
- Pension Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Onsite parking
- Plenty of coffee and cake!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced donor management professional to join us as we build a world where nature and people thrive.
As champions of the benefits of nature, we can provide you with an environment in which to truly excel as you grow your skillset and develop excellent relationships with our brilliant donors.
So, if you have excellent donor relationship skills and are passionate about nature and wellbeing, we want to hear from you!
As the Individual Giving Manager, you will ensure significant growth to our income through increasing individual giving activities and results.
Specifically, you will work across a variety of income streams to attract and deepen our supporter relationships, providing excellent stewardship throughout their supporter journey.
Segmenting our supporter database, you will develop strategies for targeted customer communication journeys to maximise support and income frequency.
In line with these activities, you will manage an annual public fundraising calendar to support oversight of campaigns from concept to implementation and post-appeal analysis.
Additionally, you will:
- Manage the activities of the Fundraising Co-ordinator
- Work with the Communications Manager to disseminate the Supporter products
- Identify and cultivate successful relationships with potential major donors
- Manage In Memorial commemorative fundraising products
- Maintain records on our CRM database
- Deliver budgets and targets
- Combine capital and revenue projects into attractive packages for grant funders
To be considered as the Individual Giving Manager, you will need:
- Experience of generating a step-change in income and supporter numbers for an annual membership scheme
- Experience of developing growth based annual giving appeals
- Experience of generating income through cultivating support from donors, supporters and volunteers
- Experience of CRM usage and record management
- Experience of making data selections and undertaking data analysis
- Experience of relationship development and networking
- Experience of project management and delivery of objectives for relationships with ‘mass’ audiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of charity legislation and best practice guidelines for charitable fundraising activity
We will be contacting applicants on a rolling basis so apply as soon as possible to have the best chance of being considered.
Other organisations might call this role Fundraising Manager, Partnerships Manager, Charity Development Manager, Giving Manager, Legacy Giving Manager, Prospect Development Officer, or Major Donor Development Manager.
Webrecruit and Earth Trust are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you can grow our supporter base as an Individual Giving Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.