We’re looking for a fantastic Marketing and Communications Organiser to ensure ALDC has a high profile amongst our members and the wider Liberal Democrat family.
Download the full application pack.
- To maintain a strong brand identity across all ALDC communications, including print, social, website and email.
- To administer changes and updates to the ALDC website.
- To continue to grow our social media presence across multiple channels.
- To create engaging emails to our members.
- To administer ALDC’s communications grid and to help plan our messages.
- To plan and edit ALDC’s print communications, including our quarterly magazine Local Campaigner.
This role is full time (though part time options can be considered) working 35 hours per week based out of our Salford Quays head office. Our team get 25 days holiday per year including time off between Christmas and New Year, plus bank holidays
We operate a hybrid working system allowing staff to work two days per week from a suitable private area at home. We also operate a flexitime system that allows for staff to work some longer or shorter days should they choose.
The role is paid on local government pay scales 4-5 (£20,444-£24,920). The team will receive an annual pay increment (within their scale, subject to meeting objectives). ALDC staff receive an 8% employer pension contribution with an employee contribution of 5% after 3 months service.
For more information, view and download our Marketing and Communications Organiser application pack.