REWARD SPECIALIST - HEAD OFFICE
Based at our Head Office in Leatherhead, KT22 0BX with some hybrid working
Status: Fixed-term for 6 months
Salary: Band 8a, £49,977 - £56,438, per annum, pro rata, dependent on experience, plus 5% Outer London Fringe Allowance
Hours: Full-time, 37.5 hours per week
Combat Stress was established in 1919. We are the UK's leading charity for veterans' mental health. For over a century, we've helped former servicemen and women deal with trauma-related mental health conditions like post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety and depression.
Today we provide UK-wide support to veterans from every service and every conflict, on the phone and online, in the community and at our treatment centres. We're on a mission to raise awareness that invisible injuries can be just as hard to cope with as physical ones. So, when a veteran is having a tough time, we're there to help tackle the past and to take on the future.
About the role:
* Develop, deliver and monitor the effectiveness of a total reward framework that is aligned with values, engages their people and enables them to achieve Workforce strategy for being recognised as an employer of choice.
* Use salary surveys and labour market data to determine salary grading structure for renumeration packages
* Put together a robust job evaluation plan to enable fairness of equity across job role families
* Research the various platforms for job analysis, job evaluation and job families
* Work in partnership with Head of HR and SMT in defining a robust pay scale
* Provide a monthly report to senior management on progress of overall program and select initiatives - detailing the various stages of the project
* Write up policy for reward, giving clear guidance and procedures on renumeration awards.
This role is subject to a DBS check.
As a healthcare environment, and for the health and wellbeing of our staff, veterans and visitors, we encourage everyone at Combat Stress especially professionals that are veteran facing to take up the offer to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19
What we offer:
You will work within a reputable charity that is constantly evolving to meet the needs of our veterans, that has a fantastic cause and a committed follower base.
* 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, pro rata
* Competitive stakeholder pension scheme - contributions matched up to 11% of salary
* Discount shopping vouchers
* Cycle to work scheme
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
* Flexible working
* Access to Blue Light Card scheme
Plus many more.