Corporate New Partnerships Executive
We are seeking a talented and versatile Corporate New Partnerships Executive, to join this charity at a critical and exciting stage of their growth and development. This is a very exciting time to join the organisation
You will be working for a charity that represents 100% of the NHS charity sector in the UK as members. Helping the NHS tackle today’s challenges and tomorrow’s opportunities.
Position: Corporate New Partnerships Executive
Location: Flexible/Hybrid – occasional requirement to work from the Warwick office
Salary: £27,000-£31,000 per annum dependant on experience
Hours: Full time - 35 hours per week
Benefits: 10% pension contributions, 28 days annual leave. Pay it Forward Days, Employee Benefits Package and Health Service Discounts, Reward Gateway’, Well Being Timeout’ scheme, Every Friday morning we gift staff two hours of ‘Wellbeing’ Time.
Closing Date: 23rd May 2022
As Corporate New Partnerships Executive you will be responsible for securing and developing new corporate partnerships for the charity. You will assist the Corporate New Partnerships Manager in delivering a pipeline of corporate partners across a myriad of sectors to ensure long term support for the Charity and support the implementation of the new partnerships strategy.
- Build long lasting relationships with key stakeholders to develop and grow mutually beneficial partnerships
- Develop acquisition and solicitation plans for a portfolio of prospective corporate partners
- Write strong, emotive, tailored, and compelling proposals, initiate prospect meetings
- Identify and stay abreast of key market trends, new opportunities for funding and key decision makers
- Actively promote the charity and business sector to build on their profile
- Provide advice and support for members wishing to explore collaborative fundraising
- Support in providing reports and information for senior executives
- Maintain and execute a clear record of current and prospective supporters via the CRM system
- Contribute to the development of the charity’s 5-year strategy and annual business planning cycle in relevant fundraising streams
- Work with the fundraising team and external agencies to deliver robust and innovative fundraising campaigns
- Ensure knowledge of fundraising landscape is kept up to date and seek specialist advice with confidence
To be successful in this role as Corporate New Partnerships Executive you will have experience of working within a high value fundraising function (charitable trusts, major gifts, corporate, grants, statutory) or account management in a similar environment.
You will also have the following skills & experience:
- Ability to develop successful working relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Experience in first class relationship management
- Able to review and translate complex information
- Understanding of corporate fundraising opportunities including charity of the year and cause related marketing o
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Strong ability to manage workload and priorities
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Knowledge of fundraising regulation and standards, specifically in relation to corporate fundraising
- An understanding of how the NHS is organised and awareness of topical issues related to healthcare
If you are passionate about the health and wellbeing of our nation, believe that through supporting NHS charities we can significantly increase the vital support given to our hospitals, community, mental health, and ambulance services, we would love to hear from you.
You may also have experience in areas such as Corporate Partnerships, Business Development, Sales, Volunteering, Engagement, Fundraising, Partnerships Manager, Engagement Manager, Partnerships Manager, Community Partnerships, Community, Impact, Engagement Impact, Impact and Engagement, Volunteer Management, Volunteering Management, Community Development, Policy, Fundraising Manager, Income Generation Manager, Funding, Corporate Fundraising, Community Fundraising, Supporter Engagement, Events Fundraising, Major Donor, Fundraiser, Income Generation Manager, Major Donor Fundraiser, Corporate Fundraiser, Health, Care, Stroke, Charity.