About The Role
Much of our work is focused on transforming the not-for-profit, cultural and social enterprise sectors; creating sustainable digital products, services and experiences that solve complex challenges, and make lives better, easier and more enjoyable.
TPXimpact is now hiring an Account Manager based at either our London or Bristol office, but currently working remotely given the circumstances. Ideally the candidate will be within reasonable traveling distance within one of our office locations.
This role is key to understanding our clients, their needs and challenges, so that we may bring together the right people and expertise to tackle and deliver against their objectives.
This role is very varied and it requires some serious multi-tasking and a love of juggling different projects and relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
If you have a flair for client communication, the collaboration skills to work effectively with our multidisciplinary project teams and want to create a positive impact, then we would love to hear from you.
A day in the life...
A typical day could start with a stand up with a multidisciplinary project team to agree priorities and help resolve any blockers. Next you might have a client session with Sightsavers to share the status of their projects and understand other areas of support they might need, which will require you to coordinate expertise across the team to respond to the request, co-creating an approach and next steps. In the afternoon you’ll attend a workshop with our strategy team and Wood Green, a key charity client to come up with new ideas for their e-commerce product. You know the client really well and will help steer the conversation towards their desired outcomes. And of course ensuring we follow up with the actions, and assign the team their responsibilities. Then after tying up a few loose ends, you’ll have a moment to timesheet all of your wonderful work for the day!
- To ensure the smooth delivery of projects, to build trust with our clients and ensure that our teams are utilised effectively
- To support the commercial management of our accounts by delivering projects within budget to a high standard, keeping teams and clients informed throughout the process
- To have the ability to spot additional opportunities to add value and grow client accounts
- To make our clients feel valued by TPXimpact, understanding what might elevate their experience and benefit their organisation
- To attend client meetings and ensuring all client project documents are up to date and well communicated
- To speak confidently about the services TPXimpact can offer to ensure our clients are aware of the different ways we can support them
- Experience in a similar or equivalent role in the not-for-profit or digital space
- Demonstrable ability to communicate with key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Proven ability to be proactive in identifying opportunities, issues and/or risks
- Confidence in working remotely with colleagues and clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Why work at TPXimpact
- The opportunity to achieve impact in the public sector through your work
- Flexible working to help you function at your best
- We’re collaborative, and will readily give our time to help your development and invest in your training
- Everyone has a voice - inclusivity and respect are key to our culture
- A focus on wellbeing with access to a range of wellness activities and an annual Fitness challenges
- An inclusive workplace with active advocacy networks for women, LGBTQI employees and people from ethnic minorities
Some of the benefits include:
- 30 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- 2 charity volunteer days for causes that you are passionate about
- Working from home allowance
- Maternity/Paternity - 6months Maternity Leave, 3 months Paternity Leave
- Life Assurance
- Employer Pension Contribution of 5%
- Health Cash Plan
- Personal Learning & Development budget
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to equity in the business through a Share Incentive Plan
- Green incentive programmes including Electric Vehicle Leasing and the Cycle to Work Scheme
- Dental insurance
- Financial advice
- Health assessments
What is TPXimpact? We're TPXimpact. We deliver transformation that matters to organisations, to public services and to society. Our multidisciplinary teams work across technology, design, and digital experiences. We're united by the belief that it's possible to deliver more – that by harnessing digital technologies, modern ways of working and a fresh mindset we can create better outcomes for people and the planet.
This is what impact means to us.
Impactful, sustainable, digital transformation
We have the scale and capabilities to truly deliver impactful, sustainable, digital transformation that enriches how individuals and society experience the world. Our clients will work with the most skilled and experienced digital and technology specialists across the UK who will share their knowledge to ensure you have the potential to continue developing our work once we're gone.
We’re an inclusive employer, and we care about diversity in our teams. Let us know in your application if you have accessibility requirements during the interview.