Training and Events Coordinator
We are seeking an experienced training and events coordinator to work with the professional membership organisation for individuals working in healthcare regulatory affairs.
Position: Training and Events Coordinator
Location: London with hybrid working
Salary: £25-£30k depending on experience
Contract: Full time, 6 month fixed term contract with possibility for extension
About the role:
As Training and Events Coordinator you will have the opportunity to assist professionals across the globe to develop. You will be working with a team to help deliver an extensive range of regulatory affairs education and professional development, both for members and the wider regulatory community, in human medicines, vaccines, diagnostics, medical devices and veterinary sectors.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To run face to face, hybrid or online events.
- To provide support to on-demand learning activities
- To take on administrative and logistical activities for in-house training
- To provide additional support for professional development activities as required
This role would suit someone with experience of training or a qualification in events management wishing to start out or move into the third sector.
You will also need to bring with you the following skills and experience:
- Excellent oral and written English
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills including record keeping
- Excellent customer service skills
- Planning & prioritising skills
- Basic financial awareness and understanding; working to a budget and controlling costs
- General IT skills and an aptitude to learn how to use new programmes
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint (Microsoft Office suite)
- Attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Ability to multitask
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role, then apply today! Please apply with an up to date CV and covering letter outlining your suitability. Please note: We reserve the right to close the process early should a candidate of sufficient experience and fit be found, do not delayin making your application!
The organisation are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their gender, race, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Other roles you may have experience of could include: Event Planner, Event Manager, Event Support, Online Events, Virtual Events, Webinar, Events Officer, Training Coordinator, Education Manager, Training Support, Events and Planning, Learning and Development, Training and Education, Training Events Officer, etc.