Assistant Director - Neighbourhoods
Location: Stockport (Hybrid working arrangements apply)
Package: Circa £80,000
Full time, Permanent, 37 hours per week
Closing Date: 13th February 2022
First Stage Interview Date: 17 February 2022
Are you a housing professional looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have a background in achieving significant, sustainable service improvements?
Can you help us to develop and deliver our sector leading frontline services?
If the answers are yes, our client has an excellent opportunity for you to join their dynamic and award-winning organisation!
Our client are a great place to work, they pride themselves on building strong collaborative relationships locally and regionally. They are passionate about not only providing housing and building new homes in Stockport but helping to transform the lives of their customers. They aim to provide comfortable and affordable homes and engage customers and communities. They were incredibly proud to have been ranked Number 1 Housing Provider to work for in the Best Companies survey and be included in the Top 100 largest companies to work for.
They’re looking for a housing professional who can ensure the ongoing development and delivery of sector leading frontline services that create an environment where customers can thrive and maximise their potential.
With your expert skills in housing / neighbourhood services, you’ll lead and deliver their sector leading, innovative front-line services. These will include:
• Housing & Tenancy Management Services
• Community Safety / ASB
• Property and Estate Management, including void management and PRS services
• Greenspace management / Grounds Maintenance
• Caretaking, including servicing the Company Headquarters
• Management of Community Buildings
You’ll achieve this through living their values, building a ‘one team’ approach both across the Directorate and across the group. Developing and maintaining effective partnerships across Stockport, Greater Manchester and beyond!
They’re looking for someone:
- With a demonstrable track record of leading, motivating and managing teams to achieve high performance
- A background in achieving significant, sustainable service improvements and outstanding results
- A comprehensive knowledge of the service areas you will be responsible for
- Who is consistent and has demonstrable achievements at a senior management level within a similar sized complexed organisation
- Who can forge successful partnerships with a wide range of internal people / departments and external bodies
This is a career defining opportunity to join an organisation that has a cutting edge, inclusive and energetic approach which is fast-paced and highly ambitious. Engaging, collaborative and creative, you’ll bring the enthusiasm and experience to ensure that our Group achieves its considerable potential.
Our client's modern office is a bright, positive working environment with great collaborative working spaces. They also value hybrid working arrangements and you will have the opportunity to shape and agree how you work between office and home to suit both your own and the business needs.
Our cleint offer a competitive salary and some excellent benefits including;
· Access to a generous pension scheme, including life cover
Personal Growth - Access to learning and development opportunities enabling you to maximise your strengths and utilise your talents
Generous annual leave entitlement
It is important to them that they have a diverse workforce, representative of the communities they work in. Equality, diversity and inclusion is important to them and they like to acknowledge that everyone is different.
Our client are always looking to improve diversity within their teams and across the group, so they would welcome any applications from any underrepresented groups.