COLLECTIVE ACTION MANAGER
This vital role will spearhead the development of our collective and place-based approach to address the challenges related to education-to-employment transitions, in west London.
- build the networks, resources, and collective expertise to support 15 secondary schools in west London
- implement effective and sustained employability skills and work readiness development
- ensure that 16-to-18 year olds, identified as furthest from the labour market, are supported to effectively transition into sustained employment and pursue rewarding careers.
You will be responsible for convening and uniting multiple local stakeholders, including, councils, employers, voluntary sector partners, and public sector services, to build relationships, share practice, and take action together. You will lead this network to identify, understand, and collaborate on resolving the complex challenges related to education-to-employment transitions.
Alongside this you will develop and deliver a comprehensive service offer to our target communities, schools, and young people as they transition from education into employment.
This position plays an essential role in the implementation of Spark!’s 2025 strategic goals, our impact on young people, and our future success. To highly achieve in this role you will need to be:
- extremely organised
- a natural relationship and network builder
- comfortable facilitating meetings and activities with a diverse range of stakeholders, including young people and senior professionals
- able to thrive in sizeable challenges
- energised in creating genuine systems change, to positively impact on the lives of young people.