Quality and Improvement Officer
Salary: £26,767 - £31,582 per annum
Hours: 35 per week, full time
Closing Date: 09 February 2022
Interview Date: 16 February 2022
The Quality and Improvement Officers have an extremely busy and active role in delivering the internal quality audit programme for our clients Homes and Wellbeing department. The internal quality programme checks the quality of services provided, identifies areas for improvement and helps support their services and teams to be the very best they can whilst driving continuous improvement. The Quality and Improvement Officers are responsible for the internal quality audits for their Care and Support projects and this will also include the new teams created by a recent restructure.
As a key member of the team your daily routine will be flexible, varied and typically will include:
• Assist in managing the integrated quality management system to ensure it is compliant with external accreditations as defined by ISO 9001, 14001, and 45001
• completing evidence based audits across a range of different services to meet audit deadlines
• speaking to customers to find out what they think of the services they receive
• reviewing policies and procedures with managers and colleagues
• sharing of best practice and knowledge with projects and teams
The post is 35 hours per week Monday to Friday and will involve home working as well as visits to projects and team.
Ideally you will be experienced in quality management within either a customer service, care and support or social housing environment. You should be confident, effective and be able to demonstrate high standards of personal resilience and integrity. If you are interested in helping to support and deliver quality services, have an audit qualification or NVQ at level 3 or above, good literacy, numeracy, IT and communication skills, this opportunity to develop your knowledge could be just what you are looking for. In return they will provide training and support to help you achieve success within the team. A current valid driving licence and access to a car is essential for this role.
Applications are especially encouraged from those with an up to date knowledge and experience of housing in an affordable and social setting.
“I feel I have learnt a huge amount about the business as well as picking up some very useful skills - working in the Quality and Compliance Team gave me that opportunity” – Quote from a current colleague.
Don’t just take their word for it, check out some of our great employee benefits below:
- A supportive and friendly team to join!
- c36.5 days leave a year with additional 2 days after 5 years’ service
- Healthcare Cash Back Plan worth up to £1,200 per year on your routine healthcare costs e.g. Dentist, opticians etc.
- Company Pension Scheme options with contributions matched by the company and includes life assurance cover
- Enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay
- Employee Recognition Scheme
- Great learning & development and qualification opportunities
- Discounted bus passes and gym membership, discounts and cashback at major retailers
- Free access to employee Advice Line; offering a 24-hour confidential advice service to discuss work or home related concerns with professional advisors
- Opportunities to attend colleague social events
- Fantastic flexibility and a great work/life balance
- Opportunities to join several networking and support groups e.g. LGBT Ally, Ethnic Minority Network, become a diverse champion etc.
View the full role profile in the document tab at the top of the page and refer to the About Me section to complete your application. All successful candidates will be required to prepare a presentation as part of the interview process and may be asked to do a work related test. Interviews will be held in Nottingham on Wednesday 16th February. All correspondence will be via your registered email address.
As an Equal Opportunities and Disability Confident Employer, our client welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from Black, Asian and minority ethnic groups and disabled candidates. As part of our LGBT + Allies Programme, we also welcome applications from members of the LGBT + community and encourage inclusivity in the workplace.